Monday, August 11, 1980

Dance

There she is
Looking even more beautiful
Than the day before last.
Dancing and moving
In ways that only gypsies
And belly dancers do,
Enticing me even more so
Then I was before.

My crush,
My infatuation, and friend,
Dances by me but not with me,
Teasing me more and more
With every smooth curve
Of her ravishing body,
As it rolls and shakes it's way
Closer and closer to me
With every beat of my heart.

I can feel her,
From across the circle
Of mindless moving flesh.
I can feel her eyes
Penetrating me as she moves,
Gyrating her hips to the music.

I see her watching me,
Waiting to begin the seduction.
My gaze meets hers,
She captures my sight
Like a prisoner.
Our eyes lock on to each other
And they begin to dance,
The way only passionate lovers do.
While at the same time
Our bodies find each other
Amass the wide side of flesh,
And begin to move in one
Simultaneous motion,
Entwining ourselves,
And becoming one being.

Even though it was only
For a moment each time,
The fiery battles lasted all night.
Back and forth the seduction went,
until finally,
Covered in each other's sweat
The war ended in a draw.
The night had finally ended,
The music stopped,
The sea of flesh had been parted
and disbursed.
We went home together,
But to separate rooms,
Forever remembering
The way my crush concurred me.

No comments: